Weblock ist ein AdBlocker für iOS. Gerade auf mobilen Geräten ist Werbung wirklich lästig. Weblock ist ein hervorragendes Tool um diese, zumindest via WiFi, zu unterbinden. Hierbei kennt das Tool einige – gar nicht einmal so wenige – Werbenetze und blockt diese effizient. Ebenso lassen sich mit ihr ungewollte Social-Networks ausblenden. So gibt es also auch kaum noch Teilen usw. Buttons im zu lesenden Beitrag einer Webseite. Seit dem jüngst erfolgtem Update ist diese auch hervorragend mit VoiceOver zu bedienen.
Empfohlen von B&B
Beschreibung des Herausgebers
• Used by over 500 000 users worldwide, blocking ads on iOS since 2012
• Works with all apps, not just Safari
• No in-app purchases, no subscription. Simple one time payment
• Top Utility ranked in 71 App Stores around the world
• Over 800 carefully crafted filters just to block ads
• Easy setup in under 1 minute with detailed tutorial
Weblock allows you to block online content. It can block ads (banners and popups in other apps and websites), stats and user tracking, scripts or images. It also allows you to block specific websites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, social widgets from websites or get rid of annoying Tapatalk popups. You can even define your own content filters. Using Weblock you can block basically any network resource!
Weblock has a constantly growing and updated list of predefined filters for you to choose from. It also enables you to create your own filters. Unlike other content filtering products, Weblock DOES NOT act as a proxy server or subscription based VPN for all your traffic, so your connection stays direct, fast and private! Content filtering takes place right on your device.
Weblock will work on any Wi-Fi enabled iOS device, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Due to system limitations, Weblock can work only while you are connected to Wi-Fi network. Cellular connections (GPRS/EDGE/3G/LTE) are currently not supported.
Here are some situations in which Weblock might come in handy:
• Block annoying ads (text ads, video ads, banner adns and popups) in almost every app you use! Weblock is much more than just another web browser app and content blocking plugin. It affects all apps on your iOS.
• Disable majority of ads on websites you visit on your iOS device! Weblock supports all major web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Mercury and others (browsers redirecting web traffic through third party servers like Puffin Browser or Opera Mini may not be supported).
• Easily remove all native Facebook widgets and plugins (Like buttons, comments, etc.) on sites you visit - simply disable Facebook plugins in Weblock! Do the same thing for Twitter, Google+ and many others.
• Block annoying Tapatalk popups, nagging you to download forum browsing app on every visit.
• Take control of someone else's device - you can preconfigure any iOS device to control it with your Weblock app. Block or redirect any content, any time, directly from your own device.
• Your predefined filters and custom rules can be synced between all your iOS devices using iCloud.
• If you wish to block something else, you can create your own rules and filters. You can block any URL (with regular expressions), domain or IP address. Don't know how? Let us know - we're here for you.
• You can also use Weblock's redirect feature to emulate '/etc/hosts' entries for HTTP and HTTPS traffic. This might be useful for web and app developers to pin domains to different IP addresses.
Find out more at https://www.weblockapp.com
••• IMPORTANT! •••
If Weblock failed to block some ads or other content, please let us know with the "Report ad" form inside the app. We've received some negative reviews from users having trouble with proper Weblock setup on their deivce. Please contact our support before writing negative reviews! We are here for you! 🙂
Release Notes:- iOS 10.1 compatibility (now you can update rules by restarting apps instead of reconnecting with Wi-Fi)
- improved status view UI
- many fixes and improvements
Check out our other ad blockers: AdBlock (VPN based) and ADmosphere (Safari content blocker)!
- Version 4.4.1
- Released on November 12, 2012
- File Size: 36 MB