Magnificent ist eine kostenlose Vergrößerungs-App für das iPhone.
Beschreibung des Herausgebers
Turn your mobile into a talking portable electronic video magnifier. Point your camera to any object to enlarge. Choose from different filter modes to help you read text easier. Freeze the image, then save and share, or let your device speak the text to you!
Show the magnified view even bigger on an external display! Connect to an external screen with a cable, or wirelessly to your Apple TV with AirPlay.
Ideal for people with low vision conditions. The main developer of this app is visually impaired, and therefore understands the needs of people with low vision. This is an indispensable tool that you will use every day. No need to buy expensive video magnifiers - all you need is this app!
- One hand operation. Super easy to use.
- Powerful digital magnification.
- Low vision filter modes: Normal, Invert Colors, Yellow/Black, Black/Yellow.
- Full screen mode - tap screen to hide all the buttons.
- Light on/off.
- Focus lock.
- Freeze frame.
- Fast auto-focus.
- Next/Previous mode toggle.
- Large buttons and icons.
- VoiceOver accessibility integration.
- Status indicator.
- Operate in Landscape and Portrait orientation.
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Increased magnification up to 16x.
- Additional filter modes: Yellow/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Green/Black, Black/Green, Red/Black, Black/Red.
- Fullscreen magnification on an external screen. Connect with a cable accessory (HDMI or VGA), or wirelessly to your Apple TV with AirPlay.
- Save and share freeze frame images.
- Image stabilisation (on supported devices).
- Recognise and Speak the text on freeze frame!
Release Notes:- External screen and AirPlay support.
- Improved zoom mechanism.
- Focus lock.
- Save and share freeze frames.
- Speak text on freeze frame.
- Version 1.2
- Released on April 23, 2014
- File Size: 34 MB