Beschreibung des Herausgebers
See Acrobits Softphone in action in our video tutorials! Go to http://www.acrobits.cz/tutorials/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acrobits-Softphone/114461274375
VoIP is the future of telephone communications and the iPhone has it. Use your iPhone to make inexpensive calls over the internet anywhere. Call International destinations for pennies a minute. Call friends on the same network for free. Save on roaming charges by using the Softphone to make calls while abroad. Set up multiple SIP accounts and switch between them depending on who has the best rate for your call destination. Make calls through your office PBX, using your business number from anywhere.
Remember, you need an account with a SIP VoIP provider for Acrobits Softphone to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/products/acrobits-softphone/verified-voip-operators/ if you don’t already have one.
***VOIP OVER 3G - IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ***
Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP over their network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to familiarize yourself with and abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Acrobits Softphone features:
- Push Notifications on incoming calls. Receive notifications containing the caller's name or number.
- bluetooth headset support
- call recorder and player, accessible from the call history or your home computers's web browser
- quick dial feature for one touch dialing of your twelve favorite contacts
- multiple SIP account support, registered simultaneously
- highly polished intuitive user interface, specially designed for the iPhone
- iPhone contacts integration, access, search and add contacts to the native iPhone contacts from Softphone, on or off a call.
- default country code, automatically preface your contacts with a country code or any other prefix you might need to connect calls through your VoIP provider or office PBX
- audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
- simple configuration
- excellent sound quality, featuring the G.711, GSM and iLBC audio codecs
- ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (both audio and RFC2833 standard)
- detailed call history, with intelligent call grouping for easy review
- support for sip:username URLs in Contacts
- configurable RTP port range
- SIP Proxy support, VPN support
- STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
- quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers including Gizmo5, Voipcheap, and many others
- phone number resolution, numbers are automatically formatted for the destination country, displaying the country's flag and name and the region/city for some countries, including the US
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP softphone client for the iPhone. For those unfamiliar with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), it is a highly customizable signaling protocol most commonly used for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). With SIP, you can make calls over the internet instead of using a standard phoneline.
Please use the links below if you need any assistance using Acrobits Softphone. That's why they're there. We also welcome any suggestions or feature requests from our users. Some of Acrobits Softphone's current features started with a suggestion from a user.
Release Notes:- CallKit fix: incoming calls arriving when the app was not running sometime had one-way audio
- correct way to disable CallKit support
- allow system ringtones for CallKit calls
- fixed: incoming VP8 video was broken on "plus" devices
- fixed: when switching contact sorting order from "first-last" to "last-first", the sections were wrong
- opus codec speed optimisations
- Version 5.8.3
- Released on July 2, 2009
- File Size: 45 MB
Die Zugänglichkeit von Android ist sehr durchwachsen und abhängig vom Endgerät, Hersteller und Version des Betriebssystems. Es ist nicht bekannt - sofern nicht weiter unten anders angegeben - ob die App auch mit den Bedienungshilfen von Android verwendet werden kann. Für Feedback und verlässliche Informationen von Dir als Android-Nutzer wären wir sehr dankbar. Es gibt neben dem Google Play Store noch den Amazon App Store für Android Apps. Die Preise unterscheiden sich manchmal. Hier erfährst Du, wie Du dein Android-Gerät mit dem Amazon App Store verwenden kannst.